We are recognized as one of the leading manufacturer of (motor control centre) MCC panels widely appreciated all across the country. These have the capacity to feed larger loads and are designed as per the client specifications. The MCC panels conform to the international standards and are available with multiple power stabs that helps in supporting high capacity industrial motors. Our MCC unit comprises the following feature:
• Remote control operation facility
• MCCB for protection
• Change over switch for circuit change from mains to DG and vice-versa
• Direct on line starters that includes MCB, contactor, thermal overload
relay and connectors.
• Properly rated bus bars duly covered with acrylic sheet for safety.
• Gl strip for earthing
• Fan for ventilation.
• Simple operation
• Minimum maintenance
• Feeds larger loads
• Multiple power stabs
• Durable & rust resistant.
Application : Protection & Control of power Distribution
Operational Current : 4000A
Operational Voltage : 415v
Rated insulation voltage : 690v
Ambient Temperature : 45 degree C
Degree of Protection : As per IS Standard
Type test Performed : Short Circuit Withstand
Temp Rise Withstand
Degree of Protection
Configuration : Fixed Type
Enclosure Type : Indoor/Outdoor
Bus bar : Electrolytic Grade Aluminium/Copper
Housing : 14/16 SWG